A serial adventurer, living life the best way I know how. I work to constantly improve myself, my surroundings, and those around me. One of my personal goals is to expand the number of people I can have a positive influence on, and serve them well.
I have several passions and am actively working towards multiple short, medium, and long term goals. This website is intended to serve 5 such goals.
- Document my past and ongoing side projects to showcase the range of skills I am developing and the varied interests I am pursuing.
- Document my travel and various aspects of my nomadic lifestyle.
- Publish my perspective on the ideas and concepts that I spend a significant amount of time thinking about.
- Promote intentional lifestyles and communities and advertise my interest in consulting on intentional communities, startup city concepts, and other social enterprise experiments.
- Improve my ability to convey ideas to other humans.
I believe that transparency is a necessary step for accountability, and that the two will together encourage me to follow through on the aspirations I record here at LifeOnThe.Cloud.
I fully intend to set foot on Mars one day, and all major decisions I make in my life right now are to move me closer to that goal.
If you would like to read more about my professional background and how I make a living, you can do so here.